Take advantage of this special offer to get more time in the saddle and practice what you have learned in class. Practice rides are scheduled one-hour rides, where students can work on building their skills. Riders must meet the below requirements to be eligible for practice rides. If you have any questions please call the office or speak with your instructor.
1. All riders must be actively enrolled in and taking weekly lessons, to use their practice ride punch card.
2. You must be approved by your instructor, this should include most WTC riders and above and some WT riders.
3. You must be able to independently groom and saddle your horse. (If you are unable to, check for a grooming and saddling class or talk to your instructor.)
4. Space and Horse availability is on a first come first served basis.
5. Rides must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. (we will accommodate same day requests if possible)
6. Absolutely no jumping for any level rider.
7. You can only do what you have learned in class.
8. We will take horse request, however, not all horses are available at all times. (If it is before a show and your horse is available you will get your show horse) Your horse assignment will be listed when you get to the barn, you will always be assigned a horse at your level. Remember it is important to ride a variety of horses, as each horse teaches you something different.
9. Card is good for one year from the date of purchase (cannot be used June, July, Aug)
10. You may purchase as many cards as you like in February.
11. Each card is good for only one person. Cards are not transferable, saleable, or refundable and have no cash value. Do not lose your card, there are no replacements available.
12. Card must be present at the time of your practice ride and punched by the staff member on hand.